Join us as an Agent and work with our Customer Service leaders and our team to support the launch of Raisin's platform in the United States.
Our international team of highly skilled professionals wants to welcome you to an exciting and rewarding work environment. The talented members of this team will be expected to grow into taking on new challenges as the U.S. business grows and more opportunities become available. The core responsibilities include:
- Learn about our platform, business model, and systems.
- Answering consumer questions across voice and digital channels.
- Supporting our platform’s banking functions.
- Working across teams to creatively solve problems and complete projects.
- Interest in Financial Services / FinTech.
- A genuine interest in solving problems and helping others.
- Compatibility with a remote work environment.
- Preferred candidates will understand deposit products, payments, and/or banking.
If you are articulate, analytical, self-motivated, dedicated, and innovative and a team player who believes in core values of transparency, honesty, and care for your fellow team members, join us now!
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, who are at the heart of our success.
As part of our US team, you will benefit from:
Please note the salary range for this position is $40,000 - $45,000 depending on the level of experience.
- Flexible working hours and 28 vacation days.
- Personal training budget of $2,000 and 4 full training days per year.
- Access to Babbel for continuous learning.
- Company 401k contribution of 5%.
- Healthcare coverage contribution, including medical, dental and vision.
- Regular team events and yearly Summer and Winter Party.
- At the moment, our opening is only available for residents of Utah and is a fully remote position.
Raisin is the trailblazer in the savings and investment space. Founded in 2012, the fintech company started by opening the $95+ trillion deposits and investments market of the European Union, the United Kingdom and the United States to consumers. Today, Raisin serves more than one million customers in these three markets, offering savings products as well as investment and pension products. This makes the Berlin-based fintech one of the leading global savings and investments marketplaces. Savers get a wider choice of attractive products with the ability to move their money freely. In addition, financial service providers get best-in-class marketplace solutions for their customers, and banks get better access to retail funding. Raisin operates its own B2C marketplaces in Europe and the U.S. under the brands Raisin, WeltSparen and ZINSPILOT.
In Germany, the company offers ETF-based investment and retirement products, Private Equity and Crypto investments, and savings products. Raisin works with over 400 banks and financial service providers from over 30 countries. Raisin has €50 billion AuA and generated over €1 billion in interest for its customers worldwide. Raisin is backed by renowned international investors such as b2venture, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Greycroft, Headline, Index Ventures, Latitude Ventures, Orange Ventures, PayPal Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Ribbit Capital, Vitruvian Partners and M&G.
The company has offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Madrid, Manchester, Munich and New York.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.