The Onboarding Team is part of the Business Development Department responsible for generating new business and revenue growth with a substantial impact on the overall success of the company.
We guide Banks through the last miles of the sales process and manage all aspects of their onboarding to our platform, i.e. contractual, commercial, operational, reporting, and technical. While being one of the key client contacts and building trustful, long-lasting and successful partnerships we also bridge the bank requirements to our internal setup or other teams (i.e. Legal, Operations, Product/Engineers).
Our international and diverse team will train you to master our tool set and help you develop or acquire the necessary skills.
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, who are at the heart of our success.
As part of the Raisin UK team, you benefit from:
- Investment in your development with an annual personal training budget of £1,500 and 4 full training days per year.
- Access to Babbel for continuous learning.
- Always hungry? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit and drinks are at your disposal around the clock.
- We are hybrid working, we are in the office once a week, giving the team the opportunity to collaborate and spend time together. Wednesday is our core day in the office.
- We offer 28 days + Bank Holidays of holiday a year
- One day birthday leave and gift voucher to celebrate your birthday.
- We offer you a company stakeholder pension.
- The opportunity to experience our annual retreats in exciting European cities and other team building events.
Raisin is the trailblazer in the savings and investment space. Founded in 2012, the fintech company started by opening the $95+ trillion deposits and investments market of the European Union, the United Kingdom and the United States to consumers. Today, Raisin serves more than one million customers in these three markets, offering savings products as well as investment and pension products. This makes the Berlin-based fintech one of the leading global savings and investments marketplaces. Savers get a wider choice of attractive products with the ability to move their money freely. In addition, financial service providers get best-in-class marketplace solutions for their customers, and banks get better access to retail funding. Raisin operates its own B2C marketplaces in Europe and the U.S. under the brands Raisin, WeltSparen and ZINSPILOT.
In Germany, the company offers ETF-based investment and retirement products, Private Equity and Crypto investments, and savings products. Raisin works with over 400 banks and financial service providers from over 30 countries. Raisin has €50 billion AuA and generated over €1 billion in interest for its customers worldwide. Raisin is backed by renowned international investors such as b2venture, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Greycroft, Headline, Index Ventures, Latitude Ventures, Orange Ventures, PayPal Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Ribbit Capital, Vitruvian Partners and M&G.
The company has offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Madrid, Manchester, Munich and New York.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.