This role is focused on regulatory reporting compliance with financial regulation and optimization of regulatory reporting processes.
- Reporting Framework Development: Design and implement robust regulatory reporting frameworks to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with relevant financial regulations.
- Process Optimization: Streamline reporting processes by identifying and implementing efficiencies, leveraging automation tools (Mambu, NetSuite, BAIS, Snowflake)
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay informed about evolving regulatory requirements, assess their impact on reporting obligations, and proactively implement necessary changes to maintain compliance.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including finance, risk management, and IT, to ensure seamless integration of regulatory reporting systems and data sources.
- Documentation and Audit Support: Maintain comprehensive documentation of reporting processes, ensuring that all activities adhere to internal policies and regulatory standards. Support audit processes by providing accurate and timely information.
- Issue Resolution: Investigate and resolve any discrepancies or issues related to regulatory reporting, collaborating with relevant stakeholders to implement effective solutions.
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
As part of the strong Raisin family, Raisin Bank combines the best of both worlds: The experience and security of a bank with the flexibility and innovation of a Start-up.
Our employees are just as diverse as our partners. If you are looking for a dynamic environment in which you can play to your strengths and develop further, then you have come to the right place! In our agile FinTech environment, you have the opportunity to work in an international team and gain new experience. We provide:
- Personal training budget of 1,700€ and access to Babbel for continuous learning.
- Exciting cooperation partners and projects in the banking and Start-Up environment.
- A fully cloud-based Banking-as-a-Service Platform.
- Company-wide use of industry-leading tools for analysis, development, communication and collaboration such as AWS Stack, Splunk, GSUITE, Slack, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Trello) and many more.
- Dynamic environment, a hands-on mentality and agile ways of working.
- Flexible working hours and 30 days holiday incl. Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off.
- Collegiality and a supportive learning environment.
- Promotion of company pension schemes and capital-forming payments (vermögenswirksame Leistungen).
- We subsidize the Deutschland Ticket with €25 per month.
- Meal allowance for daily lunch.
- A diverse team of experts to learn from and to inspire each other.
Raisin is the trailblazer in the savings and investment space. Founded in 2012, the fintech company started by opening the $95+ trillion deposits and investments market of the European Union, the United Kingdom and the United States to consumers. Today, Raisin serves more than one million customers in these three markets, offering savings products as well as investment and pension products. This makes the Berlin-based fintech one of the leading global savings and investments marketplaces. Savers get a wider choice of attractive products with the ability to move their money freely. In addition, financial service providers get best-in-class marketplace solutions for their customers, and banks get better access to retail funding. Raisin operates its own B2C marketplaces in Europe and the U.S. under the brands Raisin, WeltSparen and ZINSPILOT.
In Germany, the company offers ETF-based investment and retirement products, Private Equity and Crypto investments, and savings products. Raisin works with over 400 banks and financial service providers from over 30 countries. Raisin has €50 billion AuA and generated over €1 billion in interest for its customers worldwide. Raisin is backed by renowned international investors such as b2venture, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Greycroft, Headline, Index Ventures, Latitude Ventures, Orange Ventures, PayPal Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Ribbit Capital, Vitruvian Partners and M&G.
The company has offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Madrid, Manchester, Munich and New York.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.