About Raisin Bank
As part of the Raisin family, Raisin Bank combines the best of both worlds: the experience and security of a bank, with the flexibility and innovation of a start-up. Our team is just as diverse as our partners. If you are looking for a dynamic environment in which you can play to your strengths and develop further, then you have come to the right place!
Founded in 1973, our dynamic and innovative service bank has a full banking licence and brings the decades of experience of an established German credit institution to the table. In processing both loan portfolios and receivables of selected borrowers, it combines performance strength and competent advice with efficient solutions. Since 2019, the bank has been a wholly-owned subsidiary of Raisin and has been operating under the name Raisin Bank AG since August 2019.
Benefits der Raisin Bank
As part of the strong Raisin family, Raisin Bank combines the best of both worlds: The experience and security of a bank with the flexibility and innovation of a Start-up.
Our employees are just as diverse as our partners. If you are looking for a dynamic environment in which you can play to your strengths and develop further, then you have come to the right place! In our agile FinTech environment, you have the opportunity to work in an international team and gain new experience. We provide:
- Sparring partners and contact persons in the entire group of companies.
- Exciting cooperation partners and projects in the banking and Start-Up environment.
- A fully cloud-based Banking-as-a-Service Platform.
- Company-wide use of industry-leading tools for analysis, development, communication and collaboration such as AWS Stack, Spluk, GSUITE, Slack, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Trello) and many more.
- Dynamic environment, a hands-on mentality and agile ways of working.
- Flexible working hours and 30 days holiday incl. Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off.
- Collegiality and a supportive learning environment.
- Promotion of company pension schemes and capital-forming payments (vermögenswirksame Leistungen).
- Commuting allowance.
- Meal allowance for daily lunch.
- A diverse team of experts to learn from and to inspire each other.
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company that is a trailblazer for open banking in the savings and investments space.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
As one of the most successful European fintech companies, we build award-winning marketplaces to help customers gain better access to competitive savings, investment, and pension products. Combined, our brands Raisin, WeltSparen, SaveBetter and Zinspilot, serve over half a million direct customers from over thirty European markets and the U.S.
Additionally, we partner with more than 400 banks and financial services providers to help them source stable and secure deposit funding and also enable them to offer third-party products to their customers.
We are backed by renowned international investors such as Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Greycroft, Headline/e.ventures, Index Ventures, Kinnevik, PayPal Ventures, Thrive Capital, Top Tier Capital Partners, Ribbit Capital, and Vitruvian Partners, as well as Peter Thiel.
We are headquartered in Berlin, and also have offices in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, London, Madrid, Manchester and New York.