The Distribution Platform team is a cross functional team and the technical point of contact for our distributors. The team is responsible for extending our platform with functionality around Raisin’s public API, Identity and access management, Strong authentication service, and Distribution management.
Members of the team are senior backend, frontend and QA engineers. The team owns accountability of the whole lifecycle from design, development and maintenance of the services. Specific responsibilities for this Engineering Lead:
- You are responsible for the full E2E delivery cycle: from requirements analysis, effort estimation, through design, implementation, QA, and delivery.
- You are establishing an inspiring environment with open communication and a culture of trust
- You are proactively resolving impediments and mitigating risks for your team
- In case you need to escalate delivery and team risks, you do this in a timely manor with an articulated solution/mitigation plan
- You closely collaborate with the Product Owner, Tech Lead and Scrum Master of your team
- You facilitate the team’s work for the technical delivery strategy and plans
- Together with the Product Owner, drive the OKR process for your team: Communication of objectives, KR definition, team commitment, pairing OKRs with individual target agreements for your engineers
- Recruiting, hiring, and onboarding of engineers
- You develop both your engineer’s interpersonal and technical skill-set according to the company goals and needs
- Agreement on a specific development plan with every team member, always related to the team's goals
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Recognise high performance and reward accomplishments
- Establishing and keeping strong performance standards for their direct reports
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from:
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, mobile work, and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.Learn more about Raisin.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.