The Deposit Brokerage team is responsible for managing the ordering and lifecycle management of fixed-term and overnight deposits in Raisin’s platform. It is part of a “tribe” of 3 teams that collaborate closely, which includes Deposit Accounting and Taxation and Deposit Payments.
The Deposit Brokerage team provides
- Selection of product offers for end customers
- Management of the ordering process
- Communication with our partner banks to broker deposits
- Support for end-customer requests for deposit changes
- Administration of deposits
The team is currently primarily a backend team with QA engineers. We expect it will build out into a cross-functional team including frontend engineers by the end of 2021. The team owns the whole lifecycle from design, development through maintenance of the services at runtime. This includes both modern and legacy services.
- You are responsible for the full E2E delivery cycle: from requirements analysis, effort estimation, through design, implementation, QA, and delivery.
- You nurture an inspiring environment with open communication and a culture of trust.
- You proactively resolve impediments and mitigate risks for your team.
- In case you need to escalate delivery and team risks, you do this in a timely fashion, with a well-articulated solution/mitigation plan.
- You collaborate closely with your team’s Product Owner, Tech Lead and Scrum Master.
- You facilitate the team’s work on strategy and planning for the delivery.
- Together with the Product Owner, you drive the OKR process for your team: communication of objectives, KR definition, team commitment, and pairing OKRs with individual target agreements for your engineers.
- You recruit, hire, and onboard engineers into the team.
- You develop both your engineers’ soft- and technical skill-sets according to the company’s goals and needs.
- You craft agreements and individual development plans with every team member, aligned to the team's goals.
- You uncover training opportunities as well as provide coaching for your team.
- You recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
- You establish and keep strong performance standards for your direct reports.
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from:
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, mobile work, and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.Learn more about Raisin.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.