As our Strategic Project Lead you will be responsible for supporting key initiatives in our rapidly growing company. Unlike a typical corporate strategy function, your role will be responsible not just for scoping initiatives but also on delivering them. You will closely collaborate with many stakeholders and cross-functional teams to ensure success of our strategic projects. These include business unit transformations, integrations and cross-functional projects.
Your day-to-day work will involve:
- Assisting with the development and execution of the overall strategy
- Defining and executing the overall project/program management agenda
- Leading cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement or innovation and
- Leading and delivering the implementation of large-scale projects and transformations
- Supporting the management team in ensuring business unit strategies are aligned with the overall strategy and priorities and facilitating performance management processes
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.Learn more about Raisin.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.