You work towards the overarching goals of growing Raisin’s customer base and Assets under Administration in the Dutch market, i.e. increase market penetration and share of wallet. This means you will:
- Contribute to the conception and execution of (performance) marketing & PR initiatives, geared towards the needs of our current and future target audiences
- Research new potential distribution and marketing cooperation partners for Raisin, reach out to them, close deals
- Build out the product offering and increase the number of banks on our platform, working closely with the business development and partner bank management team
- Support in assessing and improving the user experience for customers and increasing conversion – from A/B testing, via optimizing landing pages and communications to adding value-add content
- Weigh in on and improve operations and (internal) processes in joint efforts with the product, operations and customer service teams
- Track and analyse execution of our growth strategy, general market development and competition in the Dutch market, where you play an active role in both drawing (the right) conclusions as well as implementing potential improvements immediately yourself
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, mobile work, and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.Learn more about Raisin.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.