The Analytics Engineer acts as the bridge between data engineers and data analysts. It is their job to build well tested, up to date and documented datasets that the rest of the company can use to answer their own questions
- Development and maintenance of the business data platform, aligning the DWH architecture with business requirements
- Taking an active and entrepreneurial role regarding the data landscape and identifying improvement areas
- Modelling of core data objects that serve as the main input for reporting and automation
- Programmatically documenting and communicating changes and improvements to Analysts, business teams, product owners, and other stakeholders
- Identify new data sources and coordinate their integration into the data platform. Communicating and cooperating with products owners to ensure the quality of data
- Implement and maintain impactful automation solutions that are built on top of the business data platform
- Championing good coding practices (SQL & dbt)
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.Learn more about Raisin.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.