Raisin Spain’s team is responsible for driving the demand for our marketplace for saving products in Spain (Raisin.es), as well as ensuring customer retention throughout our customers’ lifecycle. Our team also looks after brokering local partnerships. We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to be responsible for driving Raisin Spain’s marketing strategy. As a Senior Marketing Manager you will lead and coordinate all marketing activities for Raisin.es:
- You are responsible for determining the right channel-mix to drive consistent revenue growth in Raisin.es, as well as the budget allocation to each channel
- You will support other European platforms (e.g. Ireland, com, France) with their channel-mix
- You report to the head of Raisin Spain while maintaining a close alignment and partnership with Raisin’s central marketing functions (i.e. channel managers SEO, SEA, Affiliates, etc.)
- You have strategic and partly operational responsibility for all marketing channels to drive customer acquisition and retention, as well as the creation and planning of local campaigns, and optimization and scaling of successful existing ones
- You coordinate the execution of paid and non-paid channels (including newsletter, bonus, and referral programs, affiliates, etc.) with Raisin’s marketing channel managers
- You proactively develop new channels and formats
- You build local strategic marketing partnerships
- You manage the relationship with a digital marketing agency who owns the responsibility for executing the SEO and content production.
- You coordinate the roll-out of communication of “newness” (e.g., new products) across all digital marketing channels and coordinate with offline channels
- You oversee the production of creatives and have a responsibility to maintain our brand identity and image by ensuring key visuals and creatives are consistent with our brand guidelines
- You gather and synthesize key insights such as competitive analysis, customer segmentation, and behavioral insights (including customer analysis, the path to order, etc.) and distill these into strategic and tactical recommendations (i.e. A/B tests, new features, new campaigns)
- You prepare and run weekly/monthly reporting around marketing performance, working closely with our internal marketing teams and agency. Creation of analyzes and reports as well as deriving recommendations for action
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.Learn more about Raisin.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.