The Pension Products Squad is responsible for all of Raisin's pension offerings, marketed through raisin-pension.de. This includes many innovative and 100% custom-coded solutions in front- and back-end. Our focus is on customer-centric tools to empower everyone to make educated decisions in their retirement planning: calculation tools, individual offers, assistants/wizards and easy-to-use application/order forms.
For further development and expansion of our successful business, Raisin is looking for a highly motivated, smart and driven web developer to complement our team in Berlin.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Extend and improve our application as a full-stack developer as part of our cross functional team
- Development of new user-friendly financial planning tools
- Contribution in discussions of complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Actively participating in an agile and collaborative process
- Responsibility for continuously improving your team as well as yourself
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.Learn more about Raisin.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.