Data Analytics & Insight team brings together the theory and practice to identify and communicate data-driven insights that allow stakeholders and other executives at Raisin to make more informed decisions. Team’s responsibilities include reporting (define and set-up consistent business KPIs), deep-dive analysis and predictive analytics amongst many. In summary, team is responsible for providing and maintaining Looker as a platform as well as analytics as a service. We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst who is deeply passionate about data driven decisions, transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights and who is constantly driving themselves and the team towards meeting the next challenge.
The core responsibilities are:
- Follow the end-to-end analytical cycle of defining the problem, data preparation, data analysis, quality check measures, results presentation and measuring success/ results
- Explore, analyse and extract relevant information from large amounts of historical data to help derive actionable insights and/ or automate and optimise key processes
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from data to shape features, economies and possible future Product/ CRM/ Marketing/ Geographies, etc. roadmaps
- Act as a data analytics Product Owner and communicate complex problems with tech and business users in simple language
- Play an active role in planning quarterly and yearly roadmaps for the direction of the analytics team. Proactively identify areas for business improvement through new analytical projects
- Set-up analytical best practices, development standards & guidelines for data analysts. Stay on top of trends in data analytics, visualization and presentation, providing reading and training content to team
- Advanced data modelling in SQL and LookML. Act as a sole person responsible for approving new merge requests on Git and maintaining high quality code repository
- Looker Specific - Responsible for architectural decision involving the content in Looker. Establish best practices for quality of LookML code and naming/description conventions
- Use statistical and machine learning techniques for strategic deep dives and utilize them to enhance performance
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.Learn more about Raisin.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.