Join our passionate and growing Learning & Development Team in Berlin and play a vital role in growing a successful, dynamic startup! You will be able to gain practical knowledge and experience of modern L&D solutions, work with our Learning Management System as well as playing an active role in a new project implementing additional L&D tools.
Our mission is to offer development for all which is why you have the opportunity to participate in various L&D initiatives offered worldwide within the Raisin Group (Berlin, Manchester, NYC and Madrid). Your tasks will involve:
- Supporting the coordination of our company-wide-onboarding-days
- Maintenance of our Learning Management System and external eLearning library
- Participating in new L&D projects e.g. implementing new tools
- Ensuring an excellent training experience and taking action to continually improve our standards by offering outstanding and exciting solutions
- Together with the L&D team: regularly analyzing and designing comprehensive learning solutions for various stakeholders and locations
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets. As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from:
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Flexible working hours, home office and 20 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.Learn more about Raisin.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.