The Raisin Distribution Product Unit’s mission is evolutionary. Today, it’s dual-mission includes: (1) Productising the Raisin Platform of the Future ; and (2) Collaborating with the Distribution P&L Owner and broader Business Unit in the business development, requirements discovery and ultimate delivery of onboarding Distribution Partners.
For the Product Lead Distribution, their accountability includes the full-stack, full-scope and full-cross-functional Product team accountability for Raisin Distribution business, including:
- Product Vision, Strategy, Planning, Discovery and Delivery of a future-proofed RaaS (Raisin as a Service) and Productising the Raisin APIs
- Private Wealth Portal - A configurable white-labellable offering to Distribution partners.
- Platform Services - As part of the RaaS development track, the Distribution mission has primary accountability for the critical Identity and Access Management (IAM) elements of the platform.
- Distribution Partner Onboardings: Primary accountability for any customisation and configuration work in setting our Distribution Partners up for success.
- Mission Leadership: As mission leader, you will be able and accountable to aligning and energising the collective cross functional team to mission.
- Player-Coach: you will have direct PO accountability for one of the a cross-functional product team in the context of which you will collaborate with Engineering Lead, Tech Lead, Scrummaster, Design and other teams members with bias-to-action, problem-solving, delivery-orientation and have the gravitas to build energy around the mission in this context.
- Developing the Product Practice: As the senior product professional in this mission, you will be able and accountable to building and developing your direct-report Product Owners to be fit-for-purpose and empowered to have impact, and explore, instil and foster best-practices in this context.
- Nurturing the collaboration between Product (the what and why problem and discovery space) and Engineering (the how, how much and when solution and delivery space). They overlap, of course, and we expect you to embrace this model.
- Setting the product strategy for the platform of the future, to vetting, signing and enabling big partners who will consume the platform, the primary partners/stakeholders are the Distribution business unit who are ultimately accountable for the P&L.
- Subject Matter Expertise: You will be expected to over time develop an expertise in both the product stack (through your work productising RaaS), as well as the different lines of business who will operate through the Distribution channels.
- Interfacing with Business Stakeholders accountable for the P&L dependent on the Product Domain
- Strive to ensure the Distribution Tribe’s Product Owners and Cross-Functional Product team members: Are simultaneously autonomous -- self-starting, entrepreneurial, empowered, supported -- and accountable to Raisin’s strategy and expectations at the personal (professional), team, tribe and company level