The Business Development team identifies and qualifies bank partner prospects and builds relationships with relevant senior stakeholders to establish Raisin as an attractive funding channel. We closely work with banks to define their optimal funding strategy by leveraging Raisin’s pan-European funding capabilities.
We are looking for a motivated and driven individual responsible for the Italian market who wants to help grow Raisin’s innovative business model by acquiring new partner banks. Working alongside our CEO and the Business Development team you will have a significant impact on the success of our business by developing the Italian market, acquiring new partner banks and building a network and connection to decision makers within the industry.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Developing the market and acquiring new partner banks
- Independently develop the Italian market by identifying potential partners and establishing relationships
- Generating leads, develop a funnel and initiate conversations with relevant decision makers
- Pitching Raisin’s value proposition to potential partners
- Identifying next steps and can build and maintain a trusted and long-lasting relationships
- You work closely with the team to coordinate and support during the onboarding of new bank partners; it is easy for you to navigate internal and external teams
- You support the new development of products and services for Raisin’s B2B bank partners in close alignment with key stakeholders within Raisin
- You participate and represent Raisin in high-profile industry events
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.Learn more about Raisin.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.