We count ourselves lucky to build our products in a state of the art application environment with only very few legacy applications. We are using cutting edge tools like OpsGenie, CloudWatch and Splunk to ensure that our SaaS products run smoothly and that all relevant information is available in the event of an incident.
We seek a proactive and responsible person to investigate and fix application issues identified by our monitoring or reported to our ticket system.
- Help us to make our customers happy and successful even during and after incidents.
- Investigate, diagnose and solve incidents in a cloud based environment (AWS)
- Actively monitor systems during business hours using a state of the art monitoring approach
- Help define and constantly improve the incident management and prevention processes
- Perform post-mortems on incidents
- Perform manual fixes to application problems
- Work with products teams and external parties to solve third level problems where necessary
- Recommend solutions for systemic issues and candidates for automation to the product teams
- Maintain application support technical documentation
- Verify resolution with requesters, manage tickets and keep stakeholders informed about the status of their issues