About Raisin Bank
Raisin Bank AG is a dynamic and innovative credit institution with a full banking licence that acts as a service bank for numerous FinTechs and start-ups. Since 2019, the owner is Raisin GmbH, which is known and successful in Germany under the Weltsparen brand and has been accompanied by us since its market launch.
With our Banking-as-a-Service model, we enable our partners to implement business models that require a banking licence. We develop customised products for our clients and take care of regulatory, (supervisory) legal and compliance issues.
As a permanent member of the team, you will support the accounting department in the following tasks:
- Digital accounting and process optimisation in Oracle NetSuite.
- Optimisation and digitalisation of accounting and financial processes.
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements according to HGB.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet and profit and loss accounts.
- Reconciliation of Nostro- and Interim accounts.
- Cost accounting / posting of business transactions.
- Contact person for accounting questions within the company and for external auditors.
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
As part of the strong Raisin family, Raisin Bank combines the best of both worlds: The experience and security of a bank with the flexibility and innovation of a start-up.
Our employees are just as diverse as our partners. If you are looking for a dynamic environment in which you can play to your strengths and develop further, then you have come to the right place! In our agile fintech environment, you have the opportunity to work in an international team and gain new experience.
- Sparring partner and contact person in the entire group environment.
- Exciting cooperation partners and projects in the banking and start-up scene.
- Fully Cloud-based Banking-as-a-Service Platform.
- Company-wide use of industry-leading tools for analysis, development, communication and collaboration such as AWS Stack, Spluk, GSUITE, Slack, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Trello) and many more.
- Dynamic environment, short paths, agile way of working.
- Flexible working hours and 30 days holiday incl. Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off.
- Collegiality and a supportive learning environment.
- Promotion of company pension schemes and capital-forming benefits.
- Subsidising of travel costs / RMV ticket.
- Meal allowance for daily lunch.
- A diverse team of experts to learn from and inspire each other.
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company that is a trailblazer for open banking in the savings and investments space.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
As one of the most successful European fintech companies, we build award-winning marketplaces to help customers gain better access to competitive savings, investment, and pension products. Combined, our brands Raisin, WeltSparen, SaveBetter and Zinspilot, serve over half a million direct customers from over thirty European markets and the U.S.
Additionally, we partner with more than 400 banks and financial services providers to help them source stable and secure deposit funding and also enable them to offer third-party products to their customers.
We are backed by renowned international investors such as Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Greycroft, Headline/e.ventures, Index Ventures, Kinnevik, PayPal Ventures, Thrive Capital, Top Tier Capital Partners, Ribbit Capital, and Vitruvian Partners, as well as Peter Thiel.
We are headquartered in Berlin, and also have offices in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, London, Madrid, Manchester and New York.