Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
You'll find us in our modern and open office in the trendy Kreuzberg district with a view of the Spree River, ideally connected to public transportation and surrounded by a variety of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from:
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement.
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days per year.
- Free choice of hardware.
- Virtual German language classes.
- Hungry all the time? Snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks provided at the office.
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days.
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month.
- A company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20%.
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other (virtual) team events, such as Lunch & Learn, Tech Lunch, Female Empowerment Forum, CEO Talks as well as our yearly Summer- and Christmas Party.
- Do you miss being in the office? The corporate ticket gets you there, which we subsidize with 25 € per month (BVG Firmenticket for Berlin and HVV ProfiTicket for HH).
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company that is a trailblazer for open banking in the savings and investments space.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
As one of the most successful European fintech companies, we build award-winning marketplaces to help customers gain better access to competitive savings, investment, and pension products. Combined, our brands Raisin, WeltSparen, SaveBetter and Zinspilot, serve over half a million direct customers from over thirty European markets and the U.S.
Additionally, we partner with more than 400 banks and financial services providers to help them source stable and secure deposit funding and also enable them to offer third-party products to their customers.
We are backed by renowned international investors such as Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Greycroft, Headline/e.ventures, Index Ventures, Kinnevik, PayPal Ventures, Thrive Capital, Top Tier Capital Partners, Ribbit Capital, and Vitruvian Partners, as well as Peter Thiel.
We are headquartered in Berlin, and also have offices in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, London, Madrid, Manchester and New York.